A measurement basis according to which assets are recorded at the amount of cash or cash equivalents paid or the fair value of the consideration given to acquire them at the time of their acquisition. Liabilities are recorded at the amount of proceeds received in exchange for the obligation, or in some circumstances (for example, income taxes), at the amounts of cash or cash equivalents expected to be paid to satisfy the liability in the normal course of business.
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Technical Summary Of IAS 7 Cash Flow Statements
- Technical Summary Of IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Technical Summary Of IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation
- Explain the alternative bases of measurement used to measure the assets and liabilities in the balance sheet.