Answer to Question BD Test No 2(a):
To record monthly bad debt expenses accrual summary.
To record year 2005 accounts receivable write offs.
Answer to Question BD No 2(b):
Debit: Bad debt expense $22,600
Credit: Allowance for uncollectible accounts $22,600
Answer to Question BD No 2 ©:
|Go back to CONTENT PAGE for all articles on Bad Debts and Provision for doubtful debts|
- Explain what is the Chart Of Accounts and give examples of a simple and complex chart of accounts
- Answer To Accounting Question BD No 1 On Accounts Receivables And Bad Debts
- Accounting Test No BD 2 : Accounts Receivable And Bad Debts
- Accounting Treatment For The Increase Or (Decrease) Of Provision For Doubtful Debts
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)