Any change in capital structure will be influenced by any one or a combination of the following transactions, events or results:
- introduction of capital;
- drawings; and/or
- trading profits or losses.
By using the accounting equation, and given the values of opening and closing capital together with drawings and the amounts of any capital introductions, the value of profit or loss can be determined.
|Accounting Test Question IR No. 1|
|Mr. Aâ€™s financial details for the years ended 2004 and 2005 showed:
Mr Aâ€™s drawings for the year were $10,650. He had sold some shares for $1,050, the proceeds of which he had paid into his business bank account. Show the profit for the year 2005 of Mr. A.
[ Refer Answer ]
- Accounting Question Test Paper No.IR3 (With Answer) On Incomplete Records
- Answer to Accounting Test No IR3 On Incomplete Records
- Accounting Test Question No Ltd 1 On Limited Companies-Profit & Loss Appropriation Account
- ANSWER To Accounting Question No IR 2 On Incomplete Records
- Accounting Test Question AOF No. 1 On Adjustments To Final Accounts