Technical Summary Of IFRS 1 First-time Adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards
Objective of this IFRS:
· To ensure that an entity’s first IFRS financial statements, and its interim financial reports for part of the period covered by those financial statements, contain high quality information that:
(a) is transparent for users and comparable over all periods presented;
(b) provides a suitable starting point for accounting under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs); and
(c) can be generated at a cost that does not exceed the benefits to users.
(a) recognise all assets and liabilities whose recognition is required by IFRSs;
(b) not recognise items as assets or liabilities if IFRSs do not permit such recognition;
(c) reclassify items that it recognised under previous GAAP as one type of asset, liability or component of equity, but are a different type of asset, liability or component of equity under IFRSs; and
(d) apply IFRSs in measuring all recognised assets and liabilities.
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 4 Insurance Contracts
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 7 Financial Instruments:Disclosures
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 7 Financial Instruments: Disclosures
- Technical Summary Of IAS 1 Presentation Of Financial Statements
- Technical Summary of IAS 10 Events After The Balance Sheet Date