November 1st, 2007 Comments off
Append below is the basic duties of a Purchase Ledger Clerk:
Basic Duties Of A Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Log all the purchase ledger invoices (either on paper or into the accounts system) that have been received.
- Match invoices to the Goods Received Note (GRN) and/or have invoices signed off for payment
- Code up the invoices/analyse them in a manual purchase day book
- Post them onto the accounts system (in a very small company this may be merged with the logging of invoices
- Payment run (paying suppliers according to agreed credit terms)
- File paid invoices appropriately
- Do supplier/creditor reconciliation statement
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Explain what is the Chart Of Accounts and give examples of a simple and complex chart of accounts
- Listing Of Accounting Job Specification
- What Are the Usual Features, Advantages or Benefits And Examples Of Management Reports Obtained From A Computerized Accounting System.
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report