November 1st, 2007 Comments off
Append below is the basic duties of a Sales Ledger Clerk:
- Match dispatch notes to customer orders
- Generate sales invoices
- Allocate customer payments to the correct invoices
- Produce Aged Debt Report
- Send out Customer Statements (either to all customers or just those with overdue accounts)
- Write off bad debts
- Past Examination Questions From AAT
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Accounting Treatment For The Increase Or (Decrease) Of Provision For Doubtful Debts
- Difference Between Bad Debts Written Off And Provision For Doubtful Debts.
- What Are the Usual Features, Advantages or Benefits And Examples Of Management Reports Obtained From A Computerized Accounting System.