November 12th, 2007 Comments off
|The Sales Budget is the first budget prepared. It is derived from the sales forecast (estimate of sales revene for the budget period).Salient points about the Sales Budget:
- Explain what is Capital Budget,Operating Budget,Summary Budget & Master Budget
- What Are The Steps Involved In The Preparation Of The Master Budget
- What Are The Non-Price Determinants Of Demand
- What Are The Major Non-Price Determinants Of Supply
- What Is Flexible Budget? What is the difference between flexible and fixed budget? In what situations, flexible budgeting is useful or being used? What are the steps involved when preparing flexible budget?