In the annual report of a listed entity, we sometimes see term like “ discontinued operation” and Contingencies This article explains the aforesaid terms
- Explain What Is Discontinued Operations And How It Is Been Disclosed In The Financial Statements.
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 5 -Non Current Assets Held For Sale And Discontinued Operations
- Technical Summary Of IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Technical Summary Of IAS 33 Earnings per Share
- Explain what is Exceptional Items In The Income Statement And Give Examples Of Some Of The Exceptional Items