The aim of the examination is to test the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of
- The methods, principles and techniques by which both planned and actual costs of operations, processes, departments, products or services are established
- Responsibility for effective use of resources involving control by variance analysis
- Relevant costs for decision making
1.0 Further aspects of the Second Level Cost Accounting Syllabus
2.0 Stock Control
3.0 Marginal Costing
4.0 Variance Accounting
5.0 Accounting Systems
6.0 Presentation of information to management
Graph paper are provided. Calculators ( no printout, silent, cordlss no word display facilities are allowed.
- LCCI Cost Accounting Second Level(2016)-Series 2,3 & 4
- Give a brief contrast between Budgetary Control and Standard Costing
- LCCI Management Accounting Third Level(3023)-Series 2,3 & 4
- List Of Topics Under The Heading Standard Costing & Variance Analysis
- In Marginal costing, explain what is contribution accounting and the difference between contribution and net profit. Explain what is contribution, contribution costing,and contribution graph.