Part 1 describe the features of factoring, its advantages and disadvantages and illustration on how to compute the maximum loan or advance a firm can get from the factoring company.
In this Part 2, we see a simple illustration comparing the cost of factoring against bank offer.
- What is factoring,its advantages,disadvantages and how to compute the maximum amount of loan or advance by factoring the Accounts Receivable
- Questions & Answers On Financial Mathematics-Interest Computation
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Internal Control Checklist/Questionaires/Assessment On Revenue Cycle