Part 1 describe the features of factoring, its advantages and disadvantages and illustration on how to compute the maximum loan or advance a firm can get from the factoring company.
In this Part 2, we see a simple illustration comparing the cost of factoring against bank offer.
- What is factoring,its advantages,disadvantages and how to compute the maximum amount of loan or advance by factoring the Accounts Receivable
- The Difference Between Overriding Commission And Del Credere Commission
- Explain what is a bank statement?
- Questions & Answers On Financial Mathematics-Interest Computation
- Accountancy Mathematics: Incomplete Records -"Computation of Manager's Commission