Be cheerful and positive minded ! Append below some of the famous inspiration quotes or sayings which hopefully can add positive thought(s) or uplift your spirits !
Reading a quote can spark new ideas giving us a new way of thinking or viewing a particular situation. There is this quote the famous Napoleon Hill, “Life reflects your own thoughts back to you.”
( Abraham Lincoln )
( Aristotle )
( Albert Einstein )
There are no gains without pains
We make our own fortunes and call them fate.
( Benjamin Disraeli )
· The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
· Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
· Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
· Respect yourself and others will respect you.
· Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
· When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached,
· An inch of time is an inch of gold but you can’t buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
· Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
· Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
· When you see a man of worth, think of how you may emulate him. When you see one who is unworthy, examine yourself.
· Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
· What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
· Study the past if you would define the future.
· It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
· Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
· Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
· It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
( Confucius & Other Chinese Sayings )
( Eleanor Roosevelt )
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
( George Washington )
Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
( Ralph Blum )
No one should negotiate their dreams. Dreams must be free to flee and fly high. No government, no legislature, has a right to limit your dreams. You should never agree to surrender your dreams.
( Rev. Jesse Jackson )
Dream as if you’ll live forever,
( James Dean )
The future depends on what we do in the present.
( Mahatma Gandhi )
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat…We must find each other.
( Mother Teresa )
The world has no room for cowards. We must all be ready somehow to toil, to suffer, to die. And yours is not the less noble because no drum beats before you when you go out into your daily battlefields, and no crowds shout about your coming when you return from your daily victory or defeat.
( Robert Louis Stevenson )
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never have tried to succeed.
( Theodore Roosevelt )
Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
( Vince Lombardi )
Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never–in nothing, great or small, large or petty–never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
( Winston Churchill )