This article discuss the role of Forensic Accountants which might at certain point of times can have their role clashing with the internal auditors
If we were to examine the role of the internal auditors, they are in existent in the organization for two dual purposes: one to perform audits that can enhance operational efficiencies and secondly to detect weaknesses in internal controls/checks so as to prevent or detect frauds.
In the event that there might be a clash of role, management might need to review the respective role to ensure resources are effectively being used.
- What Are The Advantages Or Benefits Of Having An Internal Audit Department?
- Suggested Terms Of Reference For Internal Audit
- Listing Of Topics Under Internal Audits/Auditing
- Careers In Accounting: Job Options/Major Fields in Accounting ( Part 1)
- How/What Situations Can The Internal Auditor Assists The External Auditors