This article discuss the role of Forensic Accountants which might at certain point of times can have their role clashing with the internal auditors
If we were to examine the role of the internal auditors, they are in existent in the organization for two dual purposes: one to perform audits that can enhance operational efficiencies and secondly to detect weaknesses in internal controls/checks so as to prevent or detect frauds.
In the event that there might be a clash of role, management might need to review the respective role to ensure resources are effectively being used.
- How To Prevent Fraud Or Name Some Possible Strategies That Can Be Adopted To Mitigate Fraud
- Internal Control Checklist/Questionaires/Assessment On Information Technology (Part 2)
- Accounting Fraud Of Satyam,Indian Enron
- ICMA EXAMINATION SYLLABUS ( Updated: July 2007)
- Careers In Accounting: Job Options/Major Fields in Accounting ( Part 1)