Besides the compliance of FRS/IFRS/IAS, many Malaysian authorities like Securities Commission, MASB, Bank Negara, etc would require that Malaysian companies adhere strictly to the Ninth Schedule of the Malaysian Companies Act 1965 for preparation of their Financial Statement. Hence, it is important for the readers to have a good and thorough understanding of this particular Ninth Schedule both to enhance the knowledge and also to comply with the Malaysian Companies Act 1965.
Append below the important parts where it relates to Accounts and Audits:-
Section 169A- Relief From Requirements As To Form And Content Of Accounts and Reports
Section 326-Balance Sheets And Accounts.
- Section 169A Companies Act 1965-Relief From Requirements As To Form & Content Of Accounts & Reports
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Section 326 Companies Act 1965-Balance Sheets & Accounts
- Financial Statements Of The Malaysian Co-operative societies