It is important to understand the reporting structure in a medium to large size firm to ensure that it satisfies the major interested parties.
Reports can be broadly classified as:
- Report Writing-Performance Reports for Management Control
- Annual Report: Basic Understanding & Commonly Asked Questions ( Part 1)
- Topics Under The Heading Of Report Writing
- Difference Between Financial Accounting And Management Accounting
- Sources/References for the matrix measurement used in the Balanced Scorecard as Key Performance Indicators