Append below the explanation of terminal cash flows and a simple example as illustration:
Terminal Cash Flows:
Company XYZ intends to buy a new machine to increase its present sales. The machine costs $200,000 with five years of useful life and its salvage value is $25,000. By buying this machine, the company will incur additional yearly working capital requirements of $10,000. Calculate the terminal cash flows.
Terminal cash flows= Salvage value = $25,000 + working capital recovered of $10,000 = $35,000
- Guidelines In Capital Budgeting Analysis
- Working Capital Management -Main Content
- Capital Budgeting Process, Types Of Capital Projects And Types Of Capital Budgeting Decisions
- What Are The Reasons For The Decrease or Depletion Of Working Capital?
- List Of Topics Under The Heading Working Capital Management/Control