May 20th, 2009
As discussed, managing a brand is a constant process of daily decisions to develop and ensure our brand performs better than our competitors.
Therefore, in the continuous improvement process, we should at least review/re-look into the following questions:
CHECKLIST ON CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT/REVIEW ON BRANDING
- What is our brand vision?
· How does it relate to our Corporate Vision?
- What needs and wants of consumers will the brand satisfy?
- What are the brand’s rational and emotional aspects ( yin and yang)?
- Can we define the essential personality or identity of our brand?
- What makes our brand better than our competitors brands?
- What makes our brand different from our competitors brands?
- What will we never change about our brand?
- Why do some people prefer other brands to ours?
|Click here to see ALL TOPICS ON BRANDING STRATEGY