Share or Express your views on:
Is Accountancy being conceived by others as very rigid and conservative in approach and appearance? Share or express your view here
Go below to the Log In ( with a box) & type your views/comments.
- Do you really think that an Accountant needs to be of utmost ethnical in his or her dealings? If you are now involve as a party re: as a runner in bribing another party to help the company to secure a big contract- would you do it or what should you do if you feel that you have been compromise?
- Since the recent Indian Satyam’s accounting fraud case, do you think that RISK MANAGEMENT is important or very critical. Why then do you think companies are still not learning their lessons by employing proper Risk Manager to manage the enterprise risks?
- If your friends tell you that if you were to choose a particular qualification say CIMA instead of ACCA/ACA, your future career would be limited to the industries you are in.
- Working Capital Policies/Approach
- Bernard Elton Mayo On Formal And Informal Organization