|What do we mean by Distributable Profits of a Company?|
Distributable profits are the profits of a LIMITED company that are available for distribution to the shareholders as dividends. These are revenue reserves including the profit and loss account and the general reserves.
- Explain briefly the difference between Statutory Reserves and Non-Statutory Reserves
- Balance Sheet And Its Capital Side (Part 2 of 2)
- Profit And Loss Appropriation Account
- Accounting Test (With Answer) On Profit And Loss Appropriation Account
- Major Difference Of The Financial Statement between Partnership And Limited Company