Explain what is Exceptional Items In The Income Statement And Give Examples Of Some Of The Exceptional Items
|Some times, we can see certain exceptional items being included in the Income statement of an entity. So what is this exceptional items?
Exceptional items are expenses and or income:-
The accounting standard requires such items to be classified under exceptional items and be disclosed.
Examples of such exceptional items are:
- Explain What Is Discontinued Operations And How It Is Been Disclosed In The Financial Statements.
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 5 -Non Current Assets Held For Sale And Discontinued Operations
- Discontinued Operation & Contingencies
- Technical Summary Of IAS 31 Interests in Joint Ventures
- Technical Summary Of IAS 7 Cash Flow Statements