Explain what is Exceptional Items In The Income Statement And Give Examples Of Some Of The Exceptional Items
|Some times, we can see certain exceptional items being included in the Income statement of an entity. So what is this exceptional items?
Exceptional items are expenses and or income:-
The accounting standard requires such items to be classified under exceptional items and be disclosed.
Examples of such exceptional items are:
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (FRS) 111:Construction Contracts
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 5 -Non Current Assets Held For Sale And Discontinued Operations
- How To Account For Disposal Of Fixed Assets Whether It is Sold For Cash Or Traded in as Part Payment For Another Asset
- Technical Summary Of IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates