November 20th, 2009 Comments off
|Malaysian Co-operative societies needs to comply to the Societies Act which includes the following:
3. A copy of the duly audited financial statements has to be submitted to the Registrar-General at least thirty days before the annual general meeting.
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Past Examination Questions From AAT
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Disclosure In Relation To The Malaysian Code On Corporate Governance And The State Of Internal Control
- Section 169A Companies Act 1965-Relief From Requirements As To Form & Content Of Accounts & Reports