In Marginal costing, explain what is contribution accounting and the difference between contribution and net profit. Explain what is contribution, contribution costing,and contribution graph.
See below for the difference between Contribution and Net profit
Income Statement of Company XYZ
- Revision Notes On Cost/volume/profit (CVP) relationships and break-even analysis.
- Explain what is the Chart Of Accounts and give examples of a simple and complex chart of accounts
- Marginal Costing: Its Features, Advantages And Disadvantages.
- Explain what is Marginal or Variable Cost Plus Pricing in Pricing Decisions ( Part 2 )
- Reconciliation Statement Between Profit Reporting Based on Marginal Costing Method And The Absorption Costing Methodprof