In Accounting, what are credit entries and also explain what does an entry on the CREDIT SIDE means. Is Credit side and Credit Balance the same?
Credit entries are the entries found on the right-hand side of any ledger account.
An entry on the CREDIT side indicates:-
The credit side and credit balance is not the same.
Unlike credit entries, a credit balance on an account indicates the credit side of the account is greater than the debit side
- Learn what are the Rules of Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Internal Company Reconstruction-Accounting Entries For Capital Reduction Where Capital Is Not Represented by Available Assets
- Revision Note On Trial Balance
- Accounting Equation and Double Entry system or concept
- Revision Notes On Correction Of Errors