Please Explain What Are The Underlying Accounting Principles That At Least Need To Be Follow When Presenting Financial Statements under FRS 101
Under FRS 101 ( Presentation of Financial Statements) it stipulates the minimum underlying accounting principles when presenting the financial statements:
Comparative information whether it is narrative and or descriptive need to be disclosed to allowed the assessment of trends in financial information for predictive purposes. This disclosure is to enhance the inter-period comparability of information which assists users in making better economic decisions.
- ICMA EXAMINATION SYLLABUS ( Updated: July 2007)
- Technical Summary Of IAS 1 Presentation Of Financial Statements
- Disclosure In Relation To The Malaysian Code On Corporate Governance And The State Of Internal Control
- Main Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statement
- Technical Summary Of IFRS 8 -Operating Segments