Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on prime books of entry:
1.0 List the seven books of prime entry
2.0 What is meant by an “imprest system”?
3.0 Why is it necessary for businesses to maintain a sale ledger?
4.0 What types of transaction are recorded in the journal?
5.0 List four types of error which may occur in maintaining a bookkeeping system
6.0 State which books of original entry the following transactions would be entered into:
(a) ABC pays you $100
7.0 What is the difference between the cash book and the petty cash book?
- Content Page on Bookkeeping topics namely TYPES OF PRIME BOOKS OF ENTRY OR BOOKS OF ORIGINAL ENTRY
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge On Incomplete Records
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge On Principles Of Ledger Accounting
- In bookkeeping, explain in brief what are journals used for?