Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on Value Added Tax (VAT):
|QUESTIONS:1.0 If output VAT exceed input VAT, the difference can be reclaimed from Custom and Excise. True or false?2.0 What are the two rates of VAT which may be applicable to taxable outputs?
3.0 Give two examples of expenditure on which input VAT is not recoverable
4.0 A business purchased goods valued at $400. VAT is charged at 15%. What is the double entry to record the purchase?
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Technical Summary Of IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- Our Decisions Made Up Our Life
- accounting on VAT pertaining to the different rates applied in VAT ,VAT impact to income statement and balance sheet and how to show VAT in the books of accounts
- Exam Tip: Good And Effective Presentation Techniques For Better Examination Results