Refresh or test your managerial accounting knowledge on accounting systems or information:
Multiple choice question
1. Accounting reports which are used by managers to compare actual results to budgeted performance in order to perform management by exception are called:
2. Which of the following should be considered in the selection of an accounting system?
3. Accounting systems should be designed to answer which of the following types of questions?
4. The major users of accounting information are:
5. The functions of planning for control, evaluating and consulting, and government reporting are typically assumed within organizations by:
6. Revenues are expected to exceed expenses in which phases of the product life cycle?
7. Individuals whose main function in organizations is to assist operating managers in decision making are working in:
8. Trends that are causing changes in management accounting today include:
- Major Role Or Functions Of An Internal Audit Department/Internal Auditor
- Types Of Reports Requirement/Structure In A Medium To Large Sized Organization
- In an organization, briefly explain the benefits or advantages and disadvantages of decentralization
- Decision Making-Notional Costs, Sunk Costs & Committed Costs
- Activity-Based-Costing In Relation To Activity-Based Management