Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on The Operating Cycle and Working Capital Ratios :
1.0 What is the “ cash cycle”
2.0 What is:-
(a) a finished goods stock turnover period?
(b) a debtors turnover period
How are they calculated?
3.0 A lengthening of the cash cycle will result in a smaller volume of working capital. True or false?
(a) the current ratio
(b) the quick ratio
5.0 A decrease in creditors has the effect of increasing the cash balance. True or false?
- Financial Accounting Test Question IFS No 6 On Interpretation Of Financial Statement
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Table: Summary Of Financial Accounting Ratio Analysis
- Listing Of All Topics Under Interpretation Of Financial Statements
- Answer To True Or False Question On Financial Statement Analysis/Ratio Analysis