Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on Limited Companies:
|QUESTIONS:1.0 What is the meaning of “limited liability”?
2.0 List four of the statutory books which companies must maintain?
3.0 What is the difference between issued capital and called-up capital?
4.0 What are the differences between ordinary shares and preference shares?
5.0 What are the differences between debentures and share capital?
6.0 How does a share premium account arise?
7.0 Distinguish between a bonus issue and a rights issue
8.0 Give two examples of contingent liabilities
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Technical Summary Of IAS 33 Earnings per Share
- Explain what is bonus share or scrip issue. Give a simple worked example to illustrate Bonus share issue.
- How Do We Classify The Share Capital In A Company?
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting