Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on Partnership Accounts :
|QUESTIONS:1.0 What is “ joint an several liability?
2.0 Describe two ways in which the accounts of a partnership differ from those of a sole trader
3.0 What are the differences between a partner’s current account ad his capital account?
4.0 Interest paid on loans made by partners to the business is an appropriation of profit. True or false?
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge On Income And Expenditure Accounts
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge on Control or Total Accounts
- What are the Accounting Entries at the END of the FINANCIAL YEAR of a partnership?
- What Is The Reason For Preparing A Profit and Loss Appropriation Account/Statement For A Partnership and Why Not For a Sole Proprietorship.