Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on Partnership Accounts :
|QUESTIONS:1.0 What is “ joint an several liability?
2.0 Describe two ways in which the accounts of a partnership differ from those of a sole trader
3.0 What are the differences between a partner’s current account ad his capital account?
4.0 Interest paid on loans made by partners to the business is an appropriation of profit. True or false?
- Accounting Quiz or Test on Knowledge On Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- GCE “O” Level Principles Of Accounts ( Singapore )
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Types Of Organization Structure- Partnership ( Part 2 of 3)