Refresh or test your accounting knowledge on Incomplete Records:
|QUESTIONS:1.0 In the absence of a sales account or sales day book, how can a figure of sales for the year be computed
2.0 In the absence of a purchase account or purchases day book, how can a figure of purchases for the year be computed
3.0 What is the accounting double entry to record the loss of stock by fire or burglary?
4.0 If a business proprietor pays his personal income into the business bank account, what is the accounting double entry to record the transaction?
- The Different Types Of Journals Or Books Of Prime or Original Entry Shown In The Accounting Cycle
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge On Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Accounting Quiz or Test Your Accounting Knowledge on Prime Books Of Entry
- Questions(With Answers) On True Or False For Subsidiary Books
- Answers To Questions on True Or False On Subsidiary Books