|The analysis of revenues and costs in relation to the volume of production is known as break-even analysis. This relationship can be best shown in a break-even chart where the point at which total revenue equals total costs is the break-even point. This break-even point is where a company is neither making a profit or loss.|
- Revision Notes On Cost/volume/profit (CVP) relationships and break-even analysis.
- Explain what is Cost Volume Profit (CVP) Analysis
- Explain how to use graphical technique to draw a Break-even graph or Cost volume profit graph. What are the assumptions used in constructing the typical break even graph
- Why is it important to understand Break-even point in Business Decisions
- List Of Topics Under The Heading Cost-Volume-Profit/CVP Analysis