|Accounts are broadly classified into two (2) category namely: Personal Accounts and Impersonal Accounts ( see earlier article).
For Impersonal accounts, they can be sub-divided into (a) Real Accounts & (b) Nominal Accounts.
Related to assets or properties which are either:
- The Difference Between Nominal Income And Real Income
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Technical Summary Of IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurement
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (FRS) 111:Construction Contracts
- The Difference Between Real Interest And Nominal Interest