In accounting, how do we treat Bad debts written off in one accounting period and subsequently paid in a later accounting period?
January 31st, 2011 Comments off
|Sometimes, a bad debt which has already been written off might be unexpectedly paid by the delinquent debtor. If the bad debt is written off as bad in one accounting period and is subsequently paid in a later accounting period:
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Accounting Treatment For The Increase Or (Decrease) Of Provision For Doubtful Debts
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (FRS) 111:Construction Contracts
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Difference Between Bad Debts Written Off And Provision For Doubtful Debts.