On the Assets Side of the Balance Sheet, what is the usual way of listing the format or order of items
January 20th, 2011 Comments off
|As discussed in earlier article, a balance sheet reflects the financial position of a business as at a certain point of time. It lists all liabilities and assets of a business.
Below is the usual way to list the Assets items in the balance sheet :
(a) Fixed asets
(b) Current assets
- Disclosure In Relation To The Malaysian Code On Corporate Governance And The State Of Internal Control
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Explain what is the Chart Of Accounts and give examples of a simple and complex chart of accounts
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Explain What Are Stock Reorder Level, Maximum, Minimum and Safety or Buffer Stock Level, Their Purpose And Formula.