Explain what are Forfeited Shares, what are the ways to deal with forfeited shares and the bookkeeping or accounting double entry system when dealing with forfeited shares
March 6th, 2011 Comments off
How to deal with forfeited shares:
Bookkeeping or Accounting Double entry system dealing with Forfeited shares:
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Technical Summary Of IAS 33 Earnings per Share
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- How Do We Classify The Share Capital In A Company?
- Explain what is bonus share or scrip issue. Give a simple worked example to illustrate Bonus share issue.