|What is Royalties?
For accounting purpose, how to treat royalties paid and royalties received?
For royalties paid, it represent a charge or debit against Revenue Account or in the case of manufacturing concern, a charge against the Manufacturing Account
For royalties received, it represents income and as such will be credited to the Revenue Account
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (FRS) 111:Construction Contracts
- Technical Summary Of IAS 18 Revenue
- Section 169 Companies Act 1965-Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet & Directors' Report
- Accounting Treatment Of Revenues Received In Advance