|What is Royalties?
For accounting purpose, how to treat royalties paid and royalties received?
For royalties paid, it represent a charge or debit against Revenue Account or in the case of manufacturing concern, a charge against the Manufacturing Account
For royalties received, it represents income and as such will be credited to the Revenue Account
- Double Entry Rule or System to account for Discount Allowed and Discount Received
- Audit Procedures/How To Audit/Vouch/Verify Money Receipts From Royalties Received.
- Non-Trading Concerns â€“ Its Financial Statements ( Part 3)
- How to treat Life subscriptions and entry fee in a non-profit making organizations
- Questions On True Or False On Final Accounts