|Aggressive Revenue recognition are aggressive techniques that are deploy to result in reporting of accounting for revenue earlier than may be appropriate even though they may not technically violate GAAP
- Content Page On Lease Accounting
- Technical Summary Of IAS 17 Leases
- When a business committed accounting fraud, there are excessive pressure being applied to the management. Name some examples of such excessive pressure from.
- Explain a few situations where the Management or the Board of Directors are personally involved in the entity’s financial performance.
- Technical Summary Of IAS 11 Construction Contracts