When a business committed accounting fraud, there are excessive pressure being applied to the management. Name some examples of such excessive pressure from.
March 11th, 2011 Comments off
|Excessive pressures on Management can come from the following:
- Malaysia Financial Reporting Standard (FRS) 111:Construction Contracts
- Technical Summary Of IAS 11 Construction Contracts
- Technical Summary Of IAS 21 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- Details Of Ninth Schedule Companies Act 1965(Act No 125)
- Content Page On Topics On Foreign Exchange ( International Trade)