|Inventories whether they are materials, work-in-progress and finished goods constitutes a large part of cost for an organization. It is therefore important to understand the following major objectives of an efficient system of storekeeping which are as follows:-
- Accounting For Stock/Inventory: What Is Stock And Why Hold Stock ( Part 1)
- Balance Sheet And Its Asset Side( Part 2 of 3)
- Manufacturing Account: Factory Overheads & Treatment of Work-In Progress ( Part 2)
- GLOSSARY of Accounting Terms – I
- In a manufacturing account, how do we find or compute the cost of production on completed goods?